In January, I planned to-
1. Redesign the blog. Have been putting a ton of hours into this (I'd guess-timate somewhere around 20 hours at least) but I'm not quite done or ready to unveil it yet. It's coming though- promise!
3. Continue working to complete our gallery wall - complete one painting. Fail.
4. Tie up all the loose ends in our bedroom. I at least got the knobs on the night stands...
After posting these goals last month, I saw Kim at Newly Woodward's format for her monthly goals and loved it. She was inspired by Elise Blaha of Enjoy It blog. I think it's a great format- no more than 5 focused goals and a photo to go along with it. I plan to adopt this now for my monthly lists as well. With that in mind- here's February's list-
1. Let's just get the shower done with already! I'd love to get the doors up too but let's set low goals- after all, we will be away for almost 2 weeks of this month!
2. It's time to put a little focus on my appearance. I've never been a super put together person. I usually wear what's comfortable, throw my hair in a ponytail and slap on some mascara. I'm pretty low key and low maintenance. I doubt that will change but I'd like to put in some effort. Cut my hair. Wear my contacts. Apply makeup. Buy a few new pieces for my wardrobe. I'm worth it.
3. As part of my new year's resolutions, I like to focus on learning something new. This month it will be photography. I want to learn my camera. I've found a few great tips already on other blogs and I purchased a Groupon for an online learn your DSLR class. I want to take the time to at least start that class this month. Florida should give me lots of photo opportunities!
4. Finish this web coding business. It's dragging on too long and I'm losing motivation. I want to finish the redesign so I can focus that time back to blogging and house projects again.
What are you guys all striving to accomplish this month? I find writing this out and commiting to a few goals really helps me. Any big plans for the weekend? The Super Bowl? We're hosting a party on Sunday so I'll be cleaning and prepping for that along with a baby shower on Sunday.